I do enjoy the break from doing dishes, although as my profile suggests I try not to cook. My cat is 14 years old, yes you read it right hah, so its good to spend some time with her. I am always thankful she makes it through another christmas. With fear of boring whoever is reading this, I will call it quits and talk about something interesting for my next blog. Music and artists I listen to will be my next topic.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
My less than exciting break
So since this is my first blog, I am just going to write about my break so far. Going from living in the city back to my hometown which consists of horse and buggy's, slow drivers, a lot of fresh air, and 2 good bars is a real change. I am used to being busy and right now I am looking for things to do. I cannot wait until I go back to school even though this semester will be extremely busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment